Sunday, August 22, 2010

Kisses in the Wind to my little one...

KISSES IN THE WIND (The Waiting Child's Lullabye)

I hold you in my heart and touch you in my dreams.
You are here each day with me, at least that's how it seems.

I know you wonder where we are... what's taking us so long.
But remember child, I love you so and God will keep you strong.

Now go outside and feel the breeze and let it touch your skin...
Because tonight, just as always, I blow you kisses in the wind.

May God hold you in His hand until I can be with you.
I promise you, my darling, I'm doing all that I can do.

Very soon, you'll have a family for real, not just pretend.
But for tonight, just as always, I blow you kisses in the wind.

May God wrap you in His arms and hold you very tight.
And let the angels bring the kisses that I send to you each night.

--- © Pamela Durkota, written for Josh

1 comment:

  1. Project X offers three main useful services for rolex replica uk watch lovers. First, they offer a full customization service where you choose what Rolex watch you want, and everything you want done to it. As the term "bespoke" isn't used too often in the US, it simply means "personalized." They source the new Rolex watch and you can either choose rolex replica watches from various options on their website, or enjoy a very personal consultation with them to communicate precisely what your rolex replica uk dream is. Project X invests a large amount of time privately with clients working with them on designing their ultimate Rolex watch creation. Often times the rolex replica uk costs for such modifications can be high given the complexity. For customers who opt for this, it is not a matter of cost, but joy that a company like replica watches Project X even exists to offer such services with quality results.

    ReplyDelete